Employers want to hire individuals with strong customer service skills. This training course will teach you how to provide exceptional customer service and increase employability in this field. This recognized OTEC certification training covers:
- “Moments of Truth”: Understand the importance of creating and maximizing memorable “Moments of Truth” experiences in various customer interactions.
- First Impressions: Explore how positive and negative first impressions impact the service experience and how to ensure a consistent and effective first impression.
- Building Customer Loyalty: Reinforce the importance of customer loyalty to business success and the essential role of the service provider in creating loyalty.
- Service Excellence Essentials: Participate in a customer service self assessment and learn the behaviours that are essential for service excellence.
- Communication Excellence: Learn about the communication process and the importance of applying it when determining customer needs and expectations.
- The Service Process: Practice the 5-step service process for providing consistent and excellent customer service.
- Overcoming Service Challenges: Understand the 3 types of concerned customers and learn the 5-step service recovery process to achieve successful service interactions and create “Service Excellence” at all times.
Download printable pdf: Service Excellence